Over the past few months, we have all witnessed a rapid change in the way we live our lives. We have slowly started to accept ‘The New Normal‘. Change is always hard to adapt to, be it gradual or quick, however, most of us have adjusted to the new way of life to the best of our capabilities.
Even though the possibility of us returning back to our old ways seems remote but the world is slowly getting back to its feet. We all have started stepping out for work and other events (of course with precautions!) and masks have become a HUGE part of all our lives. We don’t remember the last time we stepped out in public without a mask, do you?
Since masks have become such a necessity it will only be right to (in addition to its primary function of protection) start availing its benefit as an accessory to our outfits. Let’s make the best of our situation.
We have made a list of different type of masks that would work for different type of outfits and enhance your overall look. Let us get into it.
FOR YOUR FORMAL OUTFIT
Go for plain masks or something with subtle print to match with your professional look. Loud prints or bold colours can throw off your formal look. Check print can be your best bet for that perfect professional look.
For your casual outfits, you can experiment and have fun with colours and prints. Match your masks to your outfits. Floral pattern, polka dots, animal print or geometric prints, there is something for everyone and every mood.
FOR YOUR FESTIVE WEAR
Festivals are right around and so are weddings. Wearing a plain mask can dim down the look of your Indian wear that you love and you so carefully chose. There are so many options to choose from. Choose an embellished or embroidered mask. You can also go for a floral printed mask if you want to keep it light.
Even though masks have become the most important necessity but there is no reason why we can not experiment and play around with it. With so many options available we can definitely use mask to our style advantage. We hope you found this helpful. Tell us in the comments if you have come across a mask that needs everyone’s attention. Also, tell us what else would you like us to talk about in our next blog.
You can also connect with us Instagram @urstylecoach.
Until net time, Stay safe & stay stylish xx
We do not promote or advocate going out if not absolutely necessary. However, if you do need to go out make sure to follow all the precautions (Wear your mask, wash your hands, sanitise and maintain proper distance).
How to wear a mask:
- Hold the mask using the ear stripes
- Stretch adequate to the size of your face and fasten them over your ears
- Ensure maximum coverage over the face by pulling the mask appropriately to cover your face especially the chin area
- Remove the mask by using ear straps that do not touch the surface
- Wash the mask properly with disinfectant liquid after every use
- Wash / sanitize your hands after touching the mask
- Wash the mask with soap and water / antiseptic liquid after every use.
- Wash hands carefully with soap after removing the mask.
- Improper usage of the mask may cause health risks.
- Do not wear a mask for more than six hours continuously.
- No mask can guarantee full protection from Covid 19